Family Violence + Substance Use Disorders Workbook Bundle
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
The Family Violence Intervention Workbook was created by the Diversion Center to help facilitate FVIP Domestic Violence classes. The FVIP Workbook is designed to help counselors facilitate a 24-week domestic violence program and help you connect with your clients in a way that will help them resolve conflicts without violence. The objectives of the workbook include:
- Understand the roles in domestic violence.
- Help prevent, reduce, and eliminate use of power and control.
- Understand how domestic violence affects children.
- Know what physical, sexual, and verbal/emotional abuse is
- To help you manage and control response to anger.
- Change perceptions, values, thought management, and conditioning.
- Help reduce the number of negative outbursts.
- Prevent emotional hijacking.
- Promote self-awareness, preventative strategies, social skills, and personal development.
The Substance Use Disorder Workbook is designed to assist therapists facilitate treatment groups. The workbook has 36 thought-provoking topics and is applicable to various demographics. This workbook delivers relevant information and uses the client’s personal experience as a resource to reduce resistance. Through motivational interviewing, new concepts can be linked to already established beliefs and promote exploration or re-evaluation. This is the best workbook for dynamic group discussion and ‘aha’ moments.
Rights and permissions
You can add and remove content and add your name as the author. You can also rebrand, reprint, and resell this workbook to your clients.
Adding product to your cart